I made this for dinner tonight and it turned out super yummy and was a nice meal to make me feel warm and full! I will try to start posting more recipes here that either I have created or that I try from others. I know there have been tons of requests! Enjoy!
- 2 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2lbs ground turkey
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- paprika, salt, pepper, and oregano to taste
- Add butter, onions and garlic to a large pot and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add cut up carrots and celery, cook until soft
- Add in turkey and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and fire roasted tomatoes and mix.
- Add in spices to taste
- Slowly add in chicken broth and mix.
- Cook for 1 hour on low heat and covered, stirring periodically.
- Cook Quinoa (Or rice) in your rice cooker or on the stove and keep to put on bottom of chili when done.