First off, I am extremely proud of myself for sticking with a workout routine for 5 weeks. For me that is impressive. I stuck with P90x a few years ago for 30 days when I was out of a job and got great results, but didn’t continue it because “life got in the way” and it became “too hard to find the time” to complete the workouts. Well I can tell you this, if you can’t find 25 minutes then you are lying to yourself because you can. It is going to be hard at first because your body might got be used to it, but you CAN do it. Today as I finished up with doing Total Body Circuit (the 3rd time this week, week 5 is crazy) I rocked out a good sweat today and didn’t stop at all during the 25 minutes! Here are some of the changes I really noticed during the 5 weeks:
1. I could barely do a modified burpee when I started and now I can rock them out, although I still hate them!
2. I can do 4 unassisted pushups, and I could do 0 when I started!
3. I can hold a plank for the full time in the different sessions which I think is about a minute.
4. I can do all the different workout moves the whole time except for the super taxing ones that affect my knee since I messed it up.
5. I have so much more endurance!
I have lost 15lbs in 5 weeks, gained muscle, see visible results and feel so much better. I am excited to start the Beta phase on Monday! It should be a good challenge and I am ready to bring it and get more results!
I could not have done this and kept going with out the great support I have from my Beachbody coach and all the other coaches I work with. This fitness journey is one I am so excited to be on and glad I have finally committed to myself and to others!
You can see a video about T25 here, T25 Video.
I would be glad to talk to anyone about T24 as well if you have any questions!